Hire entertainment 0448348701
BOOK DIRECT AND SAVE NOW FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY
NOW TAKING 2017/18 BOOKINGS
How to Book
1. Contact me for a quote . Call me here in Melbourne on 0448348701 or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org Please supply us with information on time, date, length of performance required, venue ( private, public, indoor , outdoor), number of guests ( to determine sound amplification requirements), and distance to Melbourne CBD
2. Meet up. Let´s talk about the atmosphere you wish to create so I can suggest the ideal repertoire for you and play it on the spot. Let´s talk about the location of the event to organize sound requirements and finally we can discuss the most adequate time frame for the music during the event.
3. Pay 30 % deposit by Direct Debit or Paypal once the general outline of the show has been agreed upon.
4. Reconfirm. Somewhere along the road you might need to incorporate some changes to your event. When you are absolutely sure of your logistics we can once again run through the whole event to re confirm all the details- That way on the day of the show you you can then just sit back and just have an incredible night with an amazing artist.
5: Final payment 4 weeks prior to the performance .
Three specialized duos, three unique styles.
Dreamlandmusic provides quality musical performances, sound production and event management for your corporate events.
Originally trained at L’Aula de Musica del Conservatorio del Liceu, Spain and Berklee College of Music, Boston, U.S.A, Thomas Lorenzo then taught music education at the Liverpool Institute for the Performing Arts, LIPA, UK, L’Aula de Musica Moderna y Jazz del Conservatorio de Liceo and the Universidad Internacional Menendez Pelayo, Spain.
Thomas Lorenzo brings 4 decades of experience in Spanish, Jazz, Blues and pop guitar and music production to your corporate event.
Your event co-ordinator will be your single point of contact, and will:
- Coordinate with you to understand the objective, structure and timeframes of your event.
- Organize the most adequate sound and lighting solution for your venue.
- Implement and coordinate a safety plan for the artists.
- Select the most suited musical repertoire.
- Organize production meetings with you to finalize all arrangements.
- Organize bump in , bump out times, green room, artist refreshments and/or catering.
- Provide sound and lighting if required.
- Provide a speaker address system for speeches if required.
- Ensure DJ background music is available between sets as per your event’s requirements.
- Ensure you receive a world class musical performance.
We want you to sit back and relax, knowing your event entertainment will be a success.
About the Producer (view in Wikipedia)